Justin Bieber Midas Touch and A Hoax


He needs no introduction, I suppose no matter what generation you belong to, from the baby boomers to teenagers, he is a household name.
Yours truly is really wondering, what is all the fuss about Justin Bieber, yes he sings catchy songs. The only one I know though, well until his latest "Beauty and a Beat" featuring Nicki Minaj is "Baby" and I only listen to that when I work out.
It turns out his allegation that personal footage was stolen from his computer was a hoax. A kind of publicity stunt
Why would Justin do such a thing? when he already attracts tons of fans.
 The crowd at his sold-out concerts is overwhelming, teenage girls swoon at his feet and he only has to mention your name on Twitter to his over 28 million followers and you are an instant star.
See what he did for  Carly Rae Jespen 
The paparazzi go gaga, trying to catch his every move on still images, and his car I must add does not help matters.
Have you not seen it? It is a ridiculously shiny $100,000 chrome-wrapped car. A Fisker Karma sports.



His latest music video was only posted on Youtube on October 12, had over 13 million views in less than 48 hours.
As a writer, one tries to stay on top of what is happening, in every sphere of our society,  politics, entertainment on humanitarian causes. The ones closest to my heart are humanitarian causes.
I have found out that star power can bring a whole world of attention and good, to these causes.  I would like to see Justin Bieber support more causes, as that will encourage his teeming teenage fans to learn to care about others and make the world a better place.





Well, I did look up and found out he is a supporter of various charities, 13 named.



Comments

Popular Posts