Estas Tonne - The Song of the Golden Dragon - Stadtspektakel Landshut 20...




A friend shared this video with me last week. I fell head over heels in love with it. A modern-day troubadour musician.
I listened in awe to the harmony of the strings as he strummed his precious guitar.
the music stirs the soul, it is like a call to prayer to reunite with the universe, to become one with the self.
Illuminates and shines a light on the path of recognition. These emotions flooded my heart. when I first listened and then went on YouTube I was like a 5-year-old in a toy shop. I listened from one video to the other. Estas Tonne's generosity of playing in the streets, the train stations, giving freely, and sharing his gift of music with everyone is humbling and gives us an insight into what is truly important in life. Love for humanity and the act of being kind.

Thank you for the music Estas Tonne

Comments

Popular Posts