PUBLISHING ON AMAZON














One of my favorite writers once said "We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect"- Anais Nin, and I understand what she means in ways that would surprise her. 
Another said "If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it" - Toni Morrison, and I couldn't agree more.

But becoming a published author is usually not a walk in the park but thanks to platforms like Amazon, it has become easier. Sometimes, you find that it is not enough to share your thoughts on life, love, and everything under the sun, on Facebook notes or Linkedin and you crave more. 
Thanks to technology, information is now easily accessible on the go, and the world has become interconnected in ways that make it possible to publish your thoughts on bigger platforms.

Yesterday, I took the opportunity and published some of my work on Amazon Kindle Publishing, and in 48 hours it became available on the Amazon Kindle store.

"Echoes Within" is a collection of poems I had written some time ago and a couple I added in the last year. As a Therapeutic Optometrist who works in a busy practice, writing, one of my passions often takes the backseat in my life. And only used as a means of decompressing at the end of a hectic day. Also has always been a form of therapy for me. 

I am happy to finally share my love for poetry with the world and hope to publish my novel "Rolling In the Deep" soon
Amazon.com: NGOZICHI OMEKARA: Books, Biography, Blog, Audiobooks, Kindle




Comments

Popular Posts