Happy Birthday, Malcom X

Today is the Birthday anniversary of one of the greatest human rights activist of all times. Malcom X
He was born on May 19th 1925 in Omaha Nebraska, United States  and was assassinated on February 21 1965.
Malcom X, was born Malcolm Little and also known as El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz (Arabic: الحاجّ مالك الشباز‎), was an African-American Muslim minister and human rights activist.
  His many quotes were full of wisdom, and his words are alive today.

Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.

 A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything.

 If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.



 


 My Alma mater was books, a good library... I could spend the rest of my life reading, just satisfying my curiosity.
 
 I believe in human beings, and that all human beings should be respected as such, regardless of their color. 
 
 I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against.

Comments

Popular Posts