Soldiers Of A Lost God Return To Worship by Ngozichi Omekara




Far in the distance, you stood
A lone soul, in search of  life
Tall as the great Iroko tree.
A hue, the shade of Mahogany
In your heart, the embers of a fire
awaiting rekindle
hoping to blaze again
Soulfully you stared into
the dreamy pools of my eyes
And warm sensations slither down my spine
humid breath on my neck
Secrets of a time before
reincarnated me

A kiss here, another there, then another
gently breezing at the skin
butterfly touch to  eyelids
Lashes flutter, as smiles serenade
At the corners of our lips
Your tender touch, your kisses
Are all I know
Down the middle passage of my bosom
Two perked mounds
as the twins pucker
fueling a tightness that sings sensation
A walk-in paradise, our loins partake
Merging as one
Resounding thrusts belie our moans
Our joy to reunite with Venus again
Guttural sounds from your lips escape
It is the sound of many waterfalls
Kaieteur leaps in multiples
the masquerade is unmasked
As we journey on this precipice of pleasure
United in our common goal


Copyright +Ngozichi Omekara January 26, 2014

Comments

Popular Posts